[gmx-users] simulation on DPPC membrane

Derrick Guang Yuh Lee k24dgyl at mun.ca
Wed Sep 10 00:50:02 CEST 2003

dear xiaoyi

for the top file, you can actually download one from the Tieleman's
website: http://moose.bio.ucalgary.ca and as for the *.gro file, editconf
function should do it:

	editconf -f *.gro -o *.pdb

note: if anyone sees anything wrong w/ this, please correct me.

well, hope i could help xiao.

sincerely

 - derrick

 derrick Lee
 faculty of Science
 Memorial University of Newfoundland
 k24dgyl at mun.ca or derrickglee at hotmail.com

"a teacher is never a giver of truth - he is a guide, a pointer to the
truth that each student must find for himself. a good teacher is merely a
catalyst."
                                                              - bruce lee