[gmx-users] Tabscale

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 16 18:39:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

Not without hacking the code. The tabscale is selected as 500 points/nm
in single and 2000 points/nm in double. With the cubic spline
interpolation, this essentially gives you full single precision
accuracy, and almost full double precision accuracy for all common
potential forms, respectively.

Cheers,

Erik