[gmx-users] rigid linear molecules

lulanyuan lulanyuan at sina.com
Wed Sep 17 18:51:02 CEST 2003

Thanks for reply. But after reading the whole discussion of acetonitril, I found that to ajust the moment
of inertia, I have to change the bond length. I think this totally changed the model and will affect the other
parameters in the model(charges and LJ).
Does anyone do things like this kind of mass redistribution in literature? Can anyone
give me some reference for this kind of dummy use?
Thank you.
Lanyuan Lu