[gmx-users] rigid linear molecules

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Sep 18 15:20:01 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 14:57, Lanyuan Lu wrote:
> I see the point now. But I'm still wondering that whether this method is widerly used by others in literature. I mean, can I use this directly to write a paper ( which reference should I cite? ) or need I do a lot of test first to justfy the model?
> Thanks for all kind help.
Yes you can. This is fully accepted, there are quite a few papers using
this, see gromacs manual for some refs. Of course you need to justify
the model in terms of normal properties such as energy, density etc.

> Lanyuan Lu

éb²ßÔ±ëa{0Š{^­öœzŠìzwb¶Ú ›î±êìþ·ª¹ë-þ
--
Groeten, David.
Dr. David van der Spoel, 	Dept. of Cell & Mol. Biology