[gmx-users] Re: g_rms problem

Dmitry Kovalsky dikov at imbg.org.ua
Thu Sep 18 16:34:01 CEST 2003

Hi David,

Thanks for the advice.
Yes, g_confrms helped me, and the RMSD values became closer enough to that of
DeepView (however differ in third digit).

How I can get a xvg plot of RMSD not using g_rms?

Dima

P.S. May be this bug should be fixed in future? Or it is not a bug?

--
Sincerely yours,

Ph.D. Student Dmytro Kovalskyy
Institute of Molecular Biology & Genetics
150 Akad. Zabolotnogo Street,
Kiev-143, 03143
UKRAINE

E-mail: dikov at imbg.org.ua