[gmx-users] About support for infinite systems in cvs version

Wei Zhang zhangw at sinr.ac.cn
Fri Sep 19 19:50:02 CEST 2003

Dear David,

Oh, sorry, Maybe it's not problem on the pbc support.

I used bonds type 1, angles 1, dihedrals 1 for the interaction of carbon atoms in the nanotube.  pbc=xyz. When I ran Gromacs 3.1.2 in windows XP, the structure was steady. But when I changed it into the CVS version, and used pbc=full,the structure became unsteady and deformed.

======= 2003-09-20 01:17:00 您在来信中写道:=======