[gmx-users] terminal residue

Xavier Periole Xavier.Periole at physbio.mssm.edu
Tue Sep 23 19:39:00 CEST 2003

I guess that the best solution would be to create a new residue.
The base could be the lysine and you add your "heteroatom" ch3
bound to nh2. You have to define the topology in ff???.rtp. Choose the
atom type from other residues topology if possible. You have to declare
your new residue by putting it in aminoacids.dat. And probably more
things you'll find out when running grompp.

XAvier