[gmx-users] mpi version

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 24 21:56:01 CEST 2003

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 12:19 PM, David wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 20:56, Ilya Chorny wrote:
>> Do I need to recompile mdrun?
>>
> i'm afraid so.
>
> very recently a complete compile script was posted to the list..

Sorry.

I wish there was something we could do about this, but it's an internal
versioning problem in the LAM libraries (the calls Gromacs and FFTW
generate based on the LAM headers at compile time must match the
version actually present in the LAM library during runtime) that's
outside our control.

Cheers,

Erik