[gmx-users] Trajectory to .pdb

ankur gupta ankurgup at iitk.ac.in
Thu Apr 1 15:30:01 CEST 2004

Dear Gromacs Users,
I have the run the simulation of protein in water and now I want to
convert the final trajectory file(.trr) to .pdb file. Please guide me how
can I do that?

Sincerely
Ankur

"You are making progress if each mistake You make is a new one"
                                 \ 0 0 /
                         A   N   N K  K U   U R R R
                        A A  N N N K K  U   U R R R
                       A A N N N N K  K UUUUU R   R