[gmx-users] Force Fields and Electrostatics

S. W. Chiu schiu at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 6 06:41:00 CEST 2004

We did not use a reaction field for cutoffs.
T. Rog et al. (Acta Biochim. Polonica, 50, 789-798, 2003) conclude that
(i) cut-off simulation of neutral bilayers does not generate artefacts;
and (ii) the parameters that describe bilayer properties, deerived from
both cut-off and PME simulations are similar, although in some cases the
results of the PME simulation better reporduce the relevant experimental
data.