Antw: [gmx-users] gmx3.2.1 - alpha cluster

Nuno Ricardo Loureiro Ferreira nunolf at ci.uc.pt
Fri Apr 9 15:09:01 CEST 2004

Peter Friedel <friedel at ipfdd.de> escreveu:

> hi, nuno,
> may be my answer is very stupid, but in my experience the grompp has to be
run also for two nodes. i have tested runs on 4 nodes with success. if you are
interested i would unzip the corresponding tar files. okay?
> peter

Hello Peter

Posting my reply twice, after domain failure.
I run grompp for 2 nodes. This is confirmed by the error I get:

> Fatal error: run input file topol.tpr was made for 2 nodes,
>              while mdrun_mpi expected it to be for 1 nodes.

Did not quiet understood what you meant by "unzip the corresponding tar files".
Are you offering help to test my benchmark .tpr in your alpha cluster, that's it?

Best regards,
Nuno