[gmx-users] my own routine

Isabella Daidone i.daidone at caspur.it
Tue Apr 20 13:59:00 CEST 2004

I'm  calculating geometrical axes at every frame using ql77 for the
diagonalization. The problem is not the diagonalization.
The problem is the .xtc file because everything is OK when I check the
program on .gro formats while I get problems using the .xtc
trajectory. In fact everything is OK except for a couple of frames where
the simulation has been restarted
to continue after interruption. At these two frames I obtain wrong
results for the eigenvectors, for example the modulus is different from
the unity.
Is there a function to overcome the problem of these interrupted frames
using a .xtc trajectory?
thank you
Isabella