[gmx-users] getting problem in some of the commonds

Chng Choon Peng cpchng at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Sun Aug 1 08:33:58 CEST 2004

Hi Alok,

  You'll have to install xpsview and xmgrace in /usr/local/bin, say.
For XMGrace you can get it from http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/
as a binary or RPM.
As for my_dssp, you'll need to get DSSP first and then set the path as
outlined in the my_dssp documentation page.

Cheers,
Choon-Peng

--
Mr. Choon-Peng CHNG
Research Associate
#07-01 Matrix Building
Singapore 138671
Tel (O): +65 64788301 Fax (O): +65 64789047
www.bii.a-star.edu.sg/~cpchng