[gmx-users] grompp error

Steffen Haerterich haerterich at apollo1.pharmazie.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Aug 5 09:07:55 CEST 2004

Hallo!
Check if your Protein is named Protein in your topology of the
- protein

  [ moleculetype ]
  ; name                nrexcl
  Protein                  3

- and the system.
  [ molecules ]
  ; Compound          #mols
  Protein                     1
  SOL                       123456
  ...etc.

Sometimes a chainidentifier may creep into the name. (e.g. Protein_X)
You would then have to adjust the name within the topologie and/or
mdp-file. I don't know if Gromacs is case-sensitive.
I hope this is of any help .

Steffen