[gmx-users] ffoplsaa and sigma/epsilon values

Derrick Guang Yuh Lee k24dgyl at mun.ca
Wed Aug 11 16:20:04 CEST 2004

dear dr. warren

from what i have looked at on the gromacs search engine, it appears i can
calculate appropriate sigma/epsilon values for the ffoplsaa forcefield
additions by using the c6 and c12 values and rearranging equation 5.1 (p90
- g3.1.1 manual). if this is correct, than would it be possible to
calculate the sigma/epsilon values by using the ffgmx's c6/c12 values?
many thanks for the help.

sincerely

 - derrick

 derrick Lee
 faculty of Science
 Memorial University of Newfoundland
 k24dgyl at mun.ca / derrickglee at hotmail.com

"a teacher is never a giver of truth - he is a guide, a pointer to the
truth that each student must find for himself. a good teacher is merely a
catalyst."
                                                              - bruce lee