[gmx-users] pme + barostat

Pim Schravendijk schraven at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Thu Aug 12 02:17:11 CEST 2004

> rlist               =  0.5
> rcoulomb            =  0.5
> rvdw                =  0.5

Your box size may be too small, make sure that your solute can't see
itself in a periodic image within one cut-off distance also cut-offs of
0.5 are on the low side, you'd better go to the default values (0.8 for
rlist and and something like 1.2 for rcouloumhb/rvdw, if I remember well,
check the manual).