[gmx-users] segmentation fault

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Tue Aug 17 18:08:29 CEST 2004

Dear Dr.Berk,
        I tried with having 0.9 for rlist and rcoulomb,1.4 for rvdw.It did
not work for me either.At step 0 itself it says segmentation fault.My
topology file has shows that 5409 water molecules are added along with 96
molecules of DPPC.As Dr.David said I tried to do energy minimization with
only DPPC molecules without water molecules even then I got at step 0 the
same error "SEGMENTATION FAULT".
     I do not understand what the problem is?As a beginner to GROMACS I
tried everything with little knowledge I have,Please let me know with your
experience what should I test for to checkout the error........
Thanking you,
Dinesh.

From:gmx-users-bounces at gromacs.org on 08/17/2004 10:22 AM ZE2

Sent by: gmx-users-bounces at gromacs.org