[gmx-users] Monte Carlo in the future ?

Tandia, Adama TandiaA at Corning.com
Tue Aug 17 18:15:55 CEST 2004

Dear All:
Knowing that Gromacs is already very fast, the fasted MD I have ever used;
And knowing the importance of Monte Carlo in materials modeling in general;
and considering the power that could be generated from coupling MD and MC in
a hybrid simulation, I was wondering if implementation of Monte Carlo with
configurational bias is in the near schedule for Gromacs development???

Such a Gromacs package with its new MC module will stand alone as unique
materials modeling package.
Thanks.

Warm regards,
Adama