[gmx-users] Compile & Mac OS X 10.2.8

Peter Zoon zoon at science.uva.nl
Fri Aug 20 12:08:31 CEST 2004

Hi,
Sure this is possible, I'm running gromacs under osx already for sometime,
this is quite well decsribed on www.gromacs.org.
If you've installed the developers cd too, you already have gcc and
you can just download the source code and start compiling. Be sure to
have fttw installed. For more details see the website.

Goodluck,

Peter