[gmx-users] gromacs/gromacs-mpi in fink unstable

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.msbb.uc.edu
Sat Aug 21 01:23:49 CEST 2004

    In case anyone is interested, we now have fink packaging for gromacs
and gromacs-mpi on MacOSX 10.3. If you have fink installed, you can most
easily build these packages by executing the following from a terminal...

fink selfupdate-cvs
fink update-all
sudo csh
mkdir -p /sw/fink/10.3/local/main/finkinfo
cd /sw/fink/10.3/unstable/main/finkinfo/sci
cp gromacs* /sw/fink/10.3/local/main/finkinfo
cp fftw* /sw/fink/10.3/local/main/finkinfo
cd ../devel
cp lammpi.info /sw/fink/10.3/local/main/finkinfo
fink index
fink install gromacs-mpi

Hopefully I can get the new gromacs and associated revised packages
into fink stable soon.
          Jack Howarth