[gmx-users] non protein input

Daan van Aalten vdava at davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Aug 26 01:20:12 CEST 2004

Hi Lambert

By far the best strategy for generating polymers topologies is to write
"residue" (read: monomer) topologies first (see the .rtp files) and then
use these to generate topologies for oligo/polymers.

However, PRODRG is also an option, as the atom limit on the server is
simply there as a (CPU/memory usage) safeguard. The atom limit can be
changed at the compilation stage and we can provide you with a "large"
version, or would be happy to make the topology for you if you send us
your coordinates.

Daan