[gmx-users] structure error

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Tue Aug 31 22:57:32 CEST 2004

Dear Dr.David,
      I said I could do energy minimization for only bilayer without water
added.When I added water it was showing me error as "segmentation fault".I
did energy minimization for only 50 ps and stopped now I want to have water
on either side of the monolayer and start energy minimization afresh of the
whole system.To start it off I should know where exactly should I work on
so that "segmentation fault error" is avoided.
  Could you tell where exactly the error might be,I thought of sending you
the image of the struture to users gromacs e-mail so that you could see
that and figure out the mistake,but it does not allow me to do as the size
will exceed.
     If you allow me I can send it to your e-mail instead of users
Thanking you,
Dinesh.

From:gmx-users-bounces at gromacs.org on 08/31/2004 09:49 PM ZE2

Sent by: gmx-users-bounces at gromacs.org