[gmx-users] force field parameters for CS+1

Ran Friedman ran at hemi.tau.ac.il
Thu Dec 2 23:18:44 CET 2004

Hi,

The van Gunsteren group dealt with a problem of deriving the LJ
parameters for  Cd ions based on Zn by scaling according to bond
lengths, see Berweger et al., Proteins 41:299(2000). Maybe you can
follow their method for Cs based on Na.

Ran.

srana at chem.iitb.ac.in wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>it would be a great help  if someone  can help me with the force field
>parameters for CS+1.It is very difficult for my part.
>
>if someone who had attempted this kind of problem earlier  could share his
>experience, which may help me too.
>
>thanking you all in advance,
>
>soumendra

> This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System
> at the Tel-Aviv University CC.

Ran Friedman
Laser Laboratory for Fast Reactions in Biology
Department of Biochemistry
Faculty of Life Sciences
Tel-Aviv University
Tel. +972-3-6409824