[gmx-users] Dual Opteron + MPI

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at lncc.br
Mon Dec 6 15:31:33 CET 2004

Hi List!

I managed to make lam-mpi works and so I got gmx_bench in dual opteron for
all cases except poly-ch2.
I did:
>grompp -np 2 -shuffle -sort
>mpirun c0-1 -c2c -O -s n0 mdrun_mpi -nice 0 -v

but only for poly I got that error:
---------------------------------
One of the processes started by mpirun has exited with a nonzero exit
code.  This typically indicates that the process finished in error.
If your process did not finish in error, be sure to include a "return
0" or "exit(0)" in your C code before exiting the application.

PID 23452 failed on node n0 (192.168.1.25) due to signal 11.

Excepeted for that I couldn't finish benchmarks.

I hope to have any help here.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Alan