[gmx-users] Re: flexible water, pos. res. and cg

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at lncc.br
Sat Dec 18 15:52:32 CET 2004

Hi!

I did the test what you Dr. van der Spoel said and cg work fine with flex
and pos. re.  However I got two more doubts:

1-To run cg you must set constraints=none. Would be better having no
constraints set with steep and l-bfgs?

2- Running l-bfgs with constraints=all-bonds I got NO warning about
lincs_iter (usully set to 1), as I have when using steep, like:
WARNING...
For minimization with LINCS constraints, lincs_iter should be 4 to 8.

So?

Cheers,
Alan

--