[gmx-users] about the 3.2 version

Pim Schravendijk schraven at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Mon Feb 2 16:50:01 CET 2004

I saw the 3.2 download is on the website since jan 26th, but the release
wasn't mentioned on the announce list? Also,
http://www.gromacs.org/features/changes.php doesn't seem to mention it, I
looked there while I'm curious about the exact changes. I've noticed in
the beta version that some file formats and variable names have changed
which makes the 3.1 manual a bit superseded, any idea when the updated
manual will be ready? I can imagine this is a lot a of work and am aware
that this is all voluntary work and such, but I'd like to install the new
version here and get some new users acquanted to it as well so it would be
nice if I could give them an updated manual.

Greetings, Pim

--
Pim Schravendijk - PhD Student
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research