[gmx-users] genion: -pot fails to produce .pdb file

Stud_Psychopharm stu_psyc at nimhans.kar.nic.in
Mon Feb 2 18:34:01 CET 2004

madhuri,
you can try with this way.. instead of -pot just give
-o outputfilename.pdb
>genion -s input.tpr -nn 2 -o output.pdb -rmin 2 (in the case of two or
more Cl)
all the best
"The more we learn the more we realize how little we know." -
R.Buckminster Fuller

Blaise M.Costa
Graduate Student,
Department of Psychopharmacology,
National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS),
Bangalore-560029,
India. Tel: 91 80 6995112.