[gmx-users] Web page, change to accept other files?

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 04:42:01 CET 2004

I have a flow sheet that I use to follow/remind me of the steps, commands
and switches to set up a simulation etc.  Was going to upload it to the web
site so that others may use it, however in the Documentation -> HOT-TOs
section, it will only accept .html .htm files.  Possible to allow it to
accept image files as well?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083