[gmx-users] install Gromacs with MPI?

Chng Choon Peng cpchng at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Feb 11 01:57:00 CET 2004

Hi Weihua,

   Rest assured that MPICH-VMI works with Gromacs :)
I tried that before on our IA32 cluster and
However, MPICH-VMI was compiled using GCC and so we
compiled FFTw and Gromacs with GCC as well.
As long as MPICH-VMI installation works with other MPI codes,
GROMACS should work too.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find my installation notes.
And I think it's still best to contact the NCSA folks directly.

Regards,
Choon-Peng
--
Mr. Choon-Peng CHNG
Research Associate
#07-01 Matrix Building
Singapore 138671
Tel (O): +65 64788301 Fax (O): +65 64789047
www.bii.a-star.edu.sg/~cpchng