[gmx-users] install Gromacs with MPI?

Wu Xun wxun2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 17:17:01 CET 2004

Thanks Choon-Peng, David and Erik.

I changed the fftw to the directory containing MPI
version and compile, it still doesn't work, saying
that sfftw.h and fftw.h can't be found.

setenv LDFLAGS "-L/usr/local/vmi/mpich/lib/gcc
-L/usr/apps/math/fftw/fftw-2.1.5/mpi"
setenv CPPFLAGS "-I/usr/local/vmi/mpich/include
-I/usr/apps/math/fftw/fftw-2.1.5/mpi"
./configure --enable-mpi --prefix=where/I/want".

Shouldn't the script be looking for "sfftw_mpi.h"
instead of "sfftw.h"? otherwise I have to find some
way to ask it to look for "sfftw_mpi.h".

Thanks,
Weihua