[gmx-users] Turn off the electrastatic interaction between 2 energy groups

xuhui huang xhuang at chem.columbia.edu
Wed Feb 11 19:08:01 CET 2004

Thanks for your reply, maybe I did not explain clearly.

What I mean of turning off the electrastatic interaction between 2 energy
groups is
not only substracting the energies but also not computing the forces due to
this
interaction when you update the forces and the velocities in MD silmulation.

Xuhui