[gmx-users] pdb2gmx - gromacs 3.2

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 16 22:40:02 CET 2004

Hi,

This is a bug - we decided in the last minute that it would be nice to
have the interactive selection by default if you didn't provide any
forcefield option, but of course we forgot to add back the FF.dat
file...

This will be fixed in 3.2.1 shortly..

David posted a copy of FF.dat to the list about a week ago, but you can
also just copy it from gromacs-3.1.4.

Cheers,

Erik