[gmx-users] TIP4P and cg ?

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 18 01:14:01 CET 2004

Hi Weihua,

Water molecules are a bit special since they use "SETTLE" constraints
and not normal bonds.

The easiest thing is probably to

1. Copy the tip4p.itp file and make a flextip4p.itp (or something)
2. Replace the [ settles ] section with bonds - you can use the same
parameters as for flexible spc to start with.
3. Edit the topology to include your modified file when FLEXIBLE is
defined.

Cheers,

Erik