[gmx-users] negative pressures!

Mungikar, Amol Arvind (UMR-Student) mungikar at umr.edu
Fri Feb 20 06:00:02 CET 2004

Dr.Spoel,
This time i ran 'spc216.gro' given in the 'tutor' folder of the gromacs package ... without changing a single line ... and again the same problem ....  do you think that my installation is a problem, maybe the random number generator is not working properly. I am using a linux machine, I had some problems previously with the random number generator with this machine while using Monte Carlo simulations (my own code). But, its almost difficult with Gromacs to check that. Can you suggest me something?
I am really sorry to bother again and again on this one.
Thanks for your time.
Amol