[gmx-users] g_hbond gromacs 3.2

Ilya Chorny ichorny at maxwell.compbio.ucsf.edu
Mon Feb 23 22:24:03 CET 2004

Hello

                        g_hbond does not allow me to set -da value to
FALSE

                        i.e  g_hbond -da no    does not work

                        All the postings I have made in the last few
days have been in regards to 3.2.

                        Recap:
                        g_analyze -subav no - doesn't work
                        g_analyze -ee  -- Segmentation Fault

                        Thanks

                        Ilya

Dr. Ilya Chorny                                            Department of
Pharmaceutical Chemistry
DOE/SLOAN Postdoctoral Researcher       University of California, San
Francisco
Tel:  (415)-476-6875                                   600 16th st
Fax:  (415)502-4222                                    San Francisco, CA
94107
Cell: (408)887-8496
                                   Email: ichorny at maxwell.ucsf.edu