[gmx-users] mdrun failure plus other questions

Itamar Kass ikass at cc.huji.ac.il
Tue Feb 24 18:04:01 CET 2004

   Regarding the crash when doing MD after EM, try to look at the output log, you will see the number of the atom which probably make problems e.g. atom #200 at:
Step=  533, Dmax= 2.5e-03 nm, Epot= -3.51631e+05 Fmax= 2.02906e+03, atom= 200
try to look at it using VMD or SpdbViewer etc.
Regarding the question about grouping the residues, you can use make_ndx to index the three residue into one group.
About the different chains, try to put letters as index instead of using MODEL-TER-ENDMDL, it should work.