[gmx-users] comparison

Mungikar, Amol Arvind (UMR-Student) mungikar at umr.edu
Thu Feb 26 23:34:01 CET 2004

Dear gromacs users,
This may sound a little stupid, but I was wondering if anybody has the s-peptide (tutorial) simulation results in vacuum and in water (particularly energy values!) so that I can compare them with what I got .... just to make sure that everything with my installation of GROMACS is fine! I am using a Redhat linux i686 machine, and I just wanted to make sure that gromacs works fine on this platform. All the solvent simulation results are perfect.
Thanks!!
Amol