[gmx-users] installing gromacs on a standalone windows pc

Shuaib Shahid 0006450S at student.gla.ac.uk
Sat Feb 28 00:02:01 CET 2004

Hi,

i have posted here a few times and the quality of answers received has been very high.

My latest problem is that i have been using gromacs on a unix computer in the lab but i want to use it on my windows ME pc in the house.  I have downloaded the gromacs software from

http://www.gromacs.org/download/binaries.php?cpu=i686&os=MS_Windows

i have unzipped and run setup but i want to know how i can start using it and if there are any changes to be made to it?

thanks

shuaib shahid