[gmx-users] a question for generating a *.top file using pdb2gmx

Zhen Qin Zhen.Qin at hec.utah.edu
Sat Feb 28 00:20:02 CET 2004

Thanks for your suggestion. Another problem of my protein is, in pdb file,
the cyclopropane part and its two neighbour amino acids are not connected.
So, if i take them as one residue, I need to adjust the sequence of the
atoms in pdb file. For some reason, I need to keep the pdb file as it is
now. :(  Any other suggestions? Thank you very much!

-Zhen

Have a good day !  ^&^