[gmx-users] gromacs3.0.5 static compiling on intel processor

F.Hao at chem.rug.nl F.Hao at chem.rug.nl
Thu Jan 1 13:51:01 CET 2004

Hi, all:
    I am using gromacs-3.0.5 on intel processor. The system
seems to be lack of some libraries for gromacs. I think the
static compiling should solve this problem. I have tried to
use --enable-static flag in the configure process of gromacs
but it didn't work. I have seen in the mailing list that
the -static flag should be used in the link line of Makefile
but I am not sure where I should put it. Any hint will be
sincerely appreciated!

PS: I wish everybody who use gromacs have a happy, successful
    and healthy new year! :-)

--
Best regards

Yours sincerely

Hao Fan :-)

Drs. Hao Fan                            email F.Hao at chem.rug.nl
Lab. of Biophysical Chemistry
University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 4                            9747 AG GRONINGEN
The Netherlands

Please don't call me on Friday due to the group meeting.