[gmx-users] A question on files "step*.pdb".

Hwankyu Lee leehk at umich.edu
Mon Jan 5 16:34:00 CET 2004

Dear. gmx-users,

I was running monolayer systems for 4ns without any problems, but suddenly I
couldn't keep running them. When I checked my files, I could see a lot of
step*.pdb files, and finally those files made the amount of my directory
exceeded.

I searched some answers in gromacs homepage, but it doesn't look like solutions
to this problem was settled. I don't think this was caused by CPU problems,
because I can run other jobs without any problems.
Therefore, I would like to know how I fix this problem and keep running those
jobs...

best,
Hwankyu