[gmx-users] What is the meaning of this warning?

Hua Wong wong at ebgm.jussieu.fr
Tue Jan 6 17:20:01 CET 2004

I am running a RMSF with a reference .gro structure and a .trr in which I
only read the last frame. And I receive the following warning.

Warning: can not make broken molecules whole without a run input file,
         don't worry, mdrun doesn't write broken molecules

Does it mean I have to launch MDRUN on one of the structure? and which
one? The .gro reference? or the other one?

Thanks.

| Wong Hua (Student)                                       |
| Equipe de Bioinformatique Genomique et Moleculaire       |
| INSERM U436 Universite ParisVII     _____________________|
| 2 place Jussieu case 7113          | Tel:None            |
| 75251 PARIS Cedex 05               | Fax:None            |