[gmx-users] questions

amay amay1975 at 163.com
Mon Jan 12 07:49:01 CET 2004

hi:
  My diministrator has installed the GROMACS for me. The directory he installed is /sjtu2/users/amay1975/gromacs3.1. There are four files which are share, mips-sgi-irix6.5,man and include. I enter the file of share and try to practise the tutor water, but, it tells me that the command cant be find. According to instruction on line, i have add "setenv PATH "/sjtu2/users/amay1975/gromacs3.1/mips-sgi-irix6.5/bin:${PATH}" " in the .cshrc. I dont know how to settle the problem. Please help me. Thanks.
  Happer New Year!

                    致
礼!

            amay