[gmx-users] mixing NOE data and MD for non-protein compoud

Kay Gottschalk kay.gottschalk at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Jan 12 14:25:02 CET 2004

Depends on the size of the molecule and the number of NOE data you
have. A specialized program for this kind of calculation is CNS (a
newer version of XPlor). There you can also add things like chemical
shift restraints (perhaps not so meaningful for non-protein compounds),
dihedral angle restraints  - basically everything you can measure with
NMR. CNS is significantly slower than Gromacs, but if your system is
small, it is o.k. And it has scripts for structure calculation by NMR
(like simulated annealing and stuff). Topologies are always a problem.
K.