[gmx-users] Multiple Simulations

Mu Yuguang (Dr) YGMu at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Jan 13 15:40:01 CET 2004

Hi,
I also encountered such situations, when I docked a tripeptide onto a
rna molecules. Beginning with nearly same coordinates, but with
different initial velocities, I got four complete different trajectories
lasting 20 ns each.
Sometimes, we assign them to the heterogeneity of the specific
interaction between two partners.
But worse case  is that maybe they are just kinetic traps artificially
introduced by the force fields.
It is really hard to average these trajectories.

Regards
Yuguang

Dr. Yuguang Mu
Division of Computational and Structrual Biology
School of Biological Sciences
Nanyang Technological University
Singapore 637820
Tel: 0065-67906489