[gmx-users] anyway to combine tpr?

Anton Feenstra feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Wed Jan 14 13:57:03 CET 2004

Uwe Richter wrote:

> Most analysis tools also take a pdb or gro file of your system at the -s
> option.
> Perhaps this is what you are looking for.

I usually take the starting structure as a reference, either from .pdb, .gro
or the .tpr file (of the first part of the simulation). There is no need
to 'combine' .tpr files, the topology, parameter and forcefield descriptions
are identical in all files, and only the coordinates and velocities differ.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"           |
|             | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                               |