[gmx-users] Re: dmso

F.Hao at chem.rug.nl F.Hao at chem.rug.nl
Wed Jan 14 15:39:01 CET 2004

From: Anton Feenstra <feenstra at chem.vu.nl>
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] Fwd: dmso

>> Hello gromacs Users,
>>

>> I am facing some problems with the DMSO box I am trying to set up (in
[...]
>> I am concerned about the Dihedral parameters and I would like to ask
>> what are the parameters you are using for the dihedrals.

I am using the dmso model produced by Daan P. Geerke from
Prof. van Gunsteren's group. It is on JPC 2003.
The dihedral in which is:

[ dihedrals ]
;  ai  aj      ak      al   funct     xi         kxi
1       2       4       3       2 35.264     334.720    ; default params

May this be helpful.

--
Best regards

Yours sincerely

Hao Fan :-)

Drs. Hao Fan                            email F.Hao at chem.rug.nl
Lab. of Biophysical Chemistry
University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 4                            9747 AG GRONINGEN
The Netherlands

Please don't call me on Friday due to the group meeting.