[gmx-users] trr file not found..

Stud_Psychopharm stu_psyc at nimhans.kar.nic.in
Wed Jan 21 05:19:01 CET 2004

hi madhuri,
 First of all it wont creat that (more than 2.5 GB)big file for 600ps.
Pls check the disc space in your machine, there may not be enough space
to read the 3.trr file
"The more we learn the more we realize how little we know." -
R.Buckminster Fuller

Blaise M.
Graduate Student,
Department of Psychopharmacology,
National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS),
Bangalore-560029,
India. Tel: 91 80 6995112.