[gmx-users] Truncated Octahedron Box

Chng Choon Peng cpchng at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Tue Jun 1 02:48:47 CEST 2004

Hi Seonah,

  More precisely, it's:
-pbc whole -ur compact
(option whole lets you see whole molecules; '-ur' for setting unit cell
representation to compact which is good for visualizing truncated
octahedrons, the shape I use too)

Regards,
Choon-Peng

--
Mr. Choon-Peng CHNG
Research Associate
#07-01 Matrix Building
Singapore 138671
Tel (O): +65 64788301 Fax (O): +65 64789047
www.bii.a-star.edu.sg/~cpchng