[gmx-users] Amber 2 gmx

david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk
Wed Jun 2 10:01:16 CEST 2004

The trajconv utility in gromacs can do this, if you rename your
trajectory to mdcrd.g87
The g87 format is essentially the same as Amber mdcrd.
But  you may also need to convert from angstrom to nm, depending on
what you want to do - simply editing the source of trajconv to divide
by 10 at appropriate places is probably the easiest way to do that.

Dave Evans
London School of Pharmacy

---- Message from Herbert Georg <hcgeorg at if.usp.br> at 2004-06-01
16:24:54 ------